Astrabet.com is operated by Bislot N.V.. having its office at Abraham de Veerstraat 9 Willemstad, Curacao. Company Registration number 157228.
Bislot N.V. is licensed and authorized by the Government of Curacao and operates under the Master License of Gaming Services Provider, N.V. #365/JAZ as an Information Service Provider.
Definition of money laundering
Money Laundering is understood as:
- The conversion or transfer of property, especially money, knowing that such property is derived from criminal activity or from taking part in such activity, for the purpose of concealing or disguising the illegal origin of the property or of helping any person who is involved in the commission of such an activity to evade the legal consequences of that person or companies action;
- The concealment or disguise of the true nature, source, location, disposition, movement, rights with respect to, or ownership of, property, knowing that such property is derived from criminal activity or an act of participation in such an Activity;
- The acquisition, possession or use of property, knowing, at the time of receipt, that such property was derived from criminal activity or from assisting in such activity;
- Participation in, association to commit, attempts to commit and aiding, abetting, facilitating and counselling the commission of any of the actions referred to in points before.
Money laundering shall be regarded as such even when the activities which generated the property to be laundered were carried out in the territory of another Member State or in that of a third country.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Players may not use Astrabet’s services in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering.
If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations then Astrabet may suspend the Player’s Account pending investigation
Registration of Players
The process for the registration of players is provided under the T&Cs. This provides for the due diligence process to be carried out before the opening of Accounts. The due diligence procedure is carried out for the prevention of money laundering.
- When using the Website, registering an account or using the Service, the User may be asked to provide his/ her personal data.
- The User guarantees the authenticity of the Personal Data and the User also guarantees that he/ she owns such Personal Data. The User has no right to provide information about third parties.
- Bets and deposits are accepted from Customers over 18 (eighteen) years old and possessing relevant legal capacity. The bettor (the customer) is responsible for the breach of this paragraph.
- Astrabet shall, at all times, keep a secure online list of all registered Players. Anyone individual can only register a single Account with Astrabet and multi-account practices are strictly prohibited.
- Astrabet shall not open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
Examination of transactions
Each and every transaction may be subject to money laundering or the funding of terrorism investigation scrutiny. Astrabet reserves the right to examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
Customer identification and verification (KYC)
Astrabet has the right to conduct verification of the customer at its discretion. The purpose of the verification process is to determine the ownership of bets and/or accounts registered on the Bookmaker's website to a specific individual. For the purpose of verification, the Bookmaker has the right to request from the customer any data (for example, identity documents, certificates, reсeipts, photo materials and others), confirming the performance of any operations during the betting process. In case of refusal to provide the requested data for verification, the Bookmaker reserves the right to limit the bettor in placing bets and getting the payout.
Payments of winnings
A Player requesting the first withdrawal following registration shall be required to verify his identity. The withdrawal request shall not be acceded to by Astrabet prior to the verification process on the website.
In all cases, Astrabet reserves the right to suspend a cash-out request pending verification of the Player’s identity, age and location.
Reporting to authorities
Astrabet reserves the right to report suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.